Step 1: Register for USA Wrestling Membership and/or AAU Membership

All wrestlers will be required to get a USA wrestling membership and/or a AAU membership. No one will be allowed to practice until a current membership is verified. You must pay for your membership on your own and any cost for Jr. Wolves Wrestling does not include a USA Wrestling membership or AAU membership. Remember to choose Jr. Wolves Wrestling as your USA Club and/or your AAU Club (AAU club code WYA67A). Follow the links below to get your USA Wrestling membership and/or AAU membership.

*Remember you will need a current USA Wrestling Membership to compete in USA events and a current AAU Membership to compete in AAU events. Most events we enter are AAU events and an AAU membership is recommended.

*Wolf Pups (Nov.-Jan. only) you can register for either but an AAU Membership only is recommended for this level.

USA Wrestling Membership (Folkstyle/Freestyle/Greco)

Step 2: Register For JR. WOLVES WRESTLING

Once you have completed USAW membership and/or AAU membership registration and received a USAW ID# and/or AAU member#, you can now register for Jr. Wolves Wrestling. Click on the tab below and fill out the google form completely then submit.

Jr. Wolves Wrestling Folkstyle Registration Form


Print out and fill out the attached Liability Waiver(s) and turn in at first official practice.
*Must be filled out completely and turned in, in order to participate in any Jr. Wolves Wrestling practice.

USA Wrestling Liability Waiver

Step 4: Payment

Bring your Payment (cash or check) to the first official practice or pay with credit card now.